|Automation Engineer||Reference: TPS031|
|SALARY||Negotiable||LOCATION||Ireland – Limerick / Waterford|
|JOB TYPE||Contract (6 months)||DATE POSTED||04/01/2018|
|INDUSTRY||Pharma / Food & Bev|
Our clients focus is in the Pharmaceutical; Biotech / Life Science; Healthcare; Food & Beverage and Micro-Electronics Sectors.
Platform(s): Siemens S7, Rockwell SCADA(s): Wonderware, Rockwell Factory Talk Years’ Experience required: 4+ years Language required: English
• At least 3 years’ experience in achieving or maintaining compliance for a process control system.
• Experience in the qualification of large scale Distributed Control Systems.
• Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organising and planning skills.
• Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business.
• Experience with qualification and configuration of DCS systems (Foxboro I/A, Rockwell, , Siemens, 800XA, etc)
• Knowledge of databases, data historians, reporting and analytic systems.
• Familiarity with system design lifecycle and all aspects of Pharmaceutical Industry GMP Regulations.
• Strong leadership and communication skills. Problem solver with a focus on achievement of overall project goals.