Requirement; Lead Automation to join developing Engineering department to support drive in project execution on site.
- Coordinate system integrator vendors and electrical contractors.
- Building automation systems both quality and non-quality impact.
- Solid experience in industrial communications protocols.
- Knowledge of cGMP and SDLC.
- Managing multiple personnel previously and interacted with 3rd party vendors.
- Hands-on software coding.
- Engage with the client and also coordinate client activities.
- Manage the client and project scope.
- Manage project automation activities.
- Ideally German language skills (Level B or C)
- The initial contract will be on a short-term basis (3-4 months) but if the candidate is capable, the client may extend the contract further.