|Senior Software Engineer||Reference: TPS035|
|SALARY||€65 – €75 per hour||LOCATION||Netherlands, Rotterdam|
|JOB TYPE||Contract (12 months)||DATE POSTED||27/03/2018|
|Function; Senior Software Engineer PLC / SCADA
Tasks / activities
|Recruiter||Charlie Burgess||0208 432 6080|
|Senior Process Engineer||Reference: TPS034|
|SALARY||All inclusive Hourly rate||LOCATION||Netherlands|
|JOB TYPE||Contract (6 months)||DATE POSTED||17/01/2018|
Purpose of function:
As Process Engineer you will work in the industrial automation team. Together with your team you will be responsible for the further automation of existing production lines and the setting up and production of new ones. Our clients has been one of the market leaders in producing (polio) vaccines from living viruses for decades and is continuously working on tightening our existing production process. In this role you become an integral part of this improvement process. This by further automating existing as well as designing and validating new production plants. Our systems are developed and managed as much as possible internally and built by external parties. You are the key pillar between external suppliers and internal production and maintenance departments, in addition you actively contribute to the company ambition:
Tasks and responsibilities:
|CSV Consultant||Reference: TPS032|
|JOB TYPE||Contract (12 months)||DATE POSTED||16/01/2018|
|Validation Engineer IT
Purpose of the function:
The Validation Engineer IT is responsible for managing IT validations from start to finish (also often referred to as computerised system validation). For …………………. this concerns the validation of IT systems that are typical for pharmaceutical production companies, including ………………………………………. The so-called Process Control systems, such as SCADA systems that are used to control and monitor production lines, also belong to this category.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Performing GMP impact assessments.
Recruiting Consultant – Charlie Burgess – 0208 432 6080
|3 x SENIOR HARDWARE ENGINEERS||Reference: TPS013|
|JOB TYPE||Permanent||DATE POSTED||10/05/2017|
|Responsibilities:As a Senior Engineer you have your own vision, you are firmly in your shoes, you are a real team player and have a coaching style of leadership. In addition, you are able to set priorities and anticipate unexpected situations within a hectic environment. My client provides a challenging work environment, giving you plenty of space and freedom to bring projects in various industries to a good end.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the technical and organisational coordination and management of the hardware engineering department.
• You are the link between engineering and project management, provides structure and performs far-reaching standardisation, bringing the department to a higher level.
• In consultation with the project managers, you make efficient planning, you distribute the projects and make the engineers responsible for the work delivered.
• Your hardware talent will also assist you in the execution of your own projects, including the design of industrial controls.
|PRINCIPAL AUTOMATION ENGINEER||Reference: TPS012|
|SALARY||Negotiable||LOCATION||Rotterdam – Netherlands|
|JOB TYPE||Permanent||DATE POSTED||26/04/2017|
· Simatic Batch & Route Control experience in the process industry. Execute projects whilst mentoring mid-level Engineers.
Get in touch for a full brief on position.