|Client: Established leader in Industrial Control Systems security, providing organisations with the services and solutions they need to transform the way they procure, build, integrate and manage their critical infrastructures. Major cybersecurity player within the Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS) Internationally.
Job Title Industrial Control Systems Security Consultant with strong experience in critical infrastructure sectors (Power, Oil&Gas, Transportation, Water, Manufacturing etc.) and a variety of cybersecurity disciplines including.
Industrial Automation and Process Control – Enterprise, IT and OT cyber security – Industry regulations including IEC 62443, NIST and other industry standards and regulations – Smart Grids and Digital Oilfields.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in performing control systems risk assessments, and security awareness training for systems operators, owners and vendors
- Expertise on developing industrial control systems security programs, and securing IACS network architecture
- Experience with operational technologies such as Remote Terminal Units (RTUs), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software, and Distributed Control Systems (DCS) – Hands-on penetration testing and vulnerability assessment (White/Black Box) for mission-critical systems during FAT or SAT activities
- Understanding of IACS security lifecycle and safety case – Fundamental understanding of IT and OT network communication protocols (For example – TCP/IP, UDP, OPC, IEC 101/104, Modbus, IEC 61850, WirelessHART, ISA100 etc.)
- Active participation in design concepts and implementation strategies for various SIS, PLC and DCS systems to guarantee practical implementation of security standards
- Understanding of contemporary and legacy security technologies used within a particular domain, such as Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Diodes, SIEM
- Strong knowledge of networking technology (e.g. routers, switches, firewalls)
- Must have the ability to quickly master, simplify, and communicate the value proposition of complex subjects to clients
- Comprehend the customer’s business environment and suggest fit for ICS/SCADA security solutions
- Perform pre-sales activities (e.g. proposals, presales calls, RFP responses)
Degrees & Qualifications
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
Minimum of two years in industrial control systems security experience – Excellent consulting and communication skills
CISSP, OSCP, GICSP, CISM or CISA certification – Fluent in Dutch and English