|Automation systems / Controls Engineer – Beckoff essential||Reference: TPS071|
|JOB TYPE||Contract (9 months)||DATE POSTED||22/01/2019|
|Client: Systems Integrator focused on delivering automation, information technology / MES, and safety solutions.
End client; Medical Device manufacturer
Summary: Suitable Automation Systems / Controls Engineer works with technical team members to maintain, repair, troubleshoot and develop systems architecture within allocated timeframes and cost constraints.
|Automation Engineer||Reference: TPS063|
|JOB TYPE||Contract (12 months)||DATE POSTED||03/01/2019|
Client; Engineering company focused on Process Automation delivery of Process Automation Solutions to Global Brands. Distilleries | Breweries | Blending Plants | Food Production | BioPharma.
End client; Pharmaceuticals corporation.
• Responsible for delivering automated solutions.
• Designing, coding and testing automation software solutions.
• Working closely with the Process Design Engineers and other project team members to meet key software delivery requirements and milestones.
• Design, develop and test software code in accordance with site coding standards and adherence to good engineering practice.
• Ability to read and understand P&IDs and Process Descriptions for various plants, processes, and/or equipment.
• Design, program, implement, test and document process control applications.
• Understanding and implementing the validation life cycle for automated systems.
• Degree qualified, experienced automation engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience.
• Knowledge of Siemens and/ or Rockwell automation platforms.
• Experience with automation system implementation and validation.
• Experience in some the following: Automation applications from Siemens S7, Rockwell and/or Wonderware, PLC Controls, Siemens and/or Allen Bradley, WinCC, PCS7.
• Experienced in all of the following project phases: Requirements documentation, detailed design generation, implementation, system integration, testing and on-site commissioning.
|1 x CONTROLS ENGINEER||Reference: TPS017|
|JOB TYPE||Permanent||DATE POSTED||17/08/2017|
|Responsibilities:As a Senior Engineer you have your own vision, you are firmly in your shoes, you are a real team player and have a coaching style of leadership. In addition, you are able to set priorities and anticipate unexpected situations within a hectic environment. My client provides a challenging work environment, giving you plenty of space and freedom to bring projects in various industries to a good end.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the technical and organisational coordination and management of the hardware engineering department.
• You are the link between engineering and project management, provides structure and performs far-reaching standardisation, bringing the department to a higher level.
• In consultation with the project managers, you make efficient planning, you distribute the projects and make the engineers responsible for the work delivered.
• Your hardware talent will also assist you in the execution of your own projects, including the design of industrial controls.